Put scripts at the bottom of the HTML body
of the HTML document. It is possible inside the HTML body element.
There are only a few minor reasons against this bottom placement.
- Do not disturb the HTML load content with script loadings.
- No time spend for validation scripts to ensure the HTML load events are raised.
- Even for catch raised events, it is a saver coding in cross browsers.
- The readability for the HTML document will be deteriorate oneself, e.g. for long
is possible with the loaded HTML content, till the script is loaded.
Further links at that this topic
Network. Best practices for speeding up your web site.
Caching at the Clint-Side
- Minimize disturbing page load or image render effects.
- The page ready time for content, images, etc. should decreas to a minimum.
- The user should not intercepted with network circles and load time.